Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sadie is 3 Months!

Sadie turned three months on the 28th so I thought I would write down some things she is doing and her stats. We weighed her the other day and she was 14 whole pounds! This little girl is so chuby I can hardly handle it. I'm pretty sure all of her weight is in her thighs. I've never seen a baby with so many rolls!










Sadie turned three months on the 28th so I thought I would write down some things she is doing and her stats. We weighed her the other day and she was 14 whole pounds! This little girl is so chuby I can hardly handle it. I'm pretty sure all of her weight is in her thighs. I've never seen a baby with so many rolls!
                                  -Sadie sleeps pretty well and only wakes up once to nurse during the night.     We put her to bed around 8 and she'll wake up around 4:30 to eat, then sleeps in until 7:30 or so.  She still sleeps in bed with us (oops!) and she will only sleep on her tummy. 
-She takes pretty good naps only if her brother doesn't decide to wake her up.
- She loves to snuggle with a blankie and loves it to be in her face.
-She loves loves loves her binky and I'm pretty sure she is addicted to it.
- She loves to stand to stand up, talk, and smile.
-Tries to sit up
-She loves to snuggle with her mama. She is so content when I am holding her.
-LOVES to eat
-Has never had a bottle
-Has rolled over a couple of times from tummy to back

She is such an easy baby. We just love her to pieces and are so glad the she is part of our family!

2 comments:

Tyler Wright said...

That's my princess. she's a little gordita.

Chad and Tiffani said...

Oh my gosh Ash she is to DIE FOR! Can you say chubba chubba I LOVE IT:) WE need to have a play date I want to see her...call me!