Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Krew!

Well I am three months behind on writing this, but I wanted to post some pictures of our little boys birthday. He turned 3 on May 9th and we had a little get together with Tyler's family to celebrate. He got alot of fun little presents and he enjoyed all of the attention that was given to him.

Here are some fun little facts about our 3 year old:
-He calls coins cash money
-He calls his grandmas Drama's
-He loves hot wheels and matchbox cars
(I think we own every one that is sold in stores)
-He loves anything Toy Story
-He has way good dancing moves
-His head is still the largest part of his body
-He has me cut off all of the tags in his shirts
-He loves to wrestle with Tyler
-He loves his Grandpa Wright more than life itself
-Still sneaks in our room everynight to sleep on our floor
-He loves to wear Tyler's hats

We love you little Krew Bear!




1 comment:

Tyler Wright said...

That kid is a blast! He keeps stealing my hats!