Monday, December 12, 2011

7 Months




At 7 months:
  • She is crawling(Started at 5 mo.)and she is fast
  • Sitting up
  • Pulling up on tables and couches
  • gets into everything
  • eats every 3 hours now
  • Is a very social baby. She loves people and everyone loves her!
  • Such a happy happy baby. She is always up for a smile
  • Still loves her binkie
  • Loves her mama. And I love it!
  • Has never had a bottle
  • Still wakes up around twice a night to eat
  • sleeps in her crib (HOORAY!)
  • Still quite chubby

It breaks my heart to think that she is only 4 1/2 months away to being one. I have enjoyed her so much and I always want her to stay my little bug. We love you Sadie!

1 comment:

a harper girl said...

Golly, she is such a DOLL! Really. P.s. I love the flower in her hair! ;)