This new year will bring lots of good changes and I can't wait for them. First off we'll have our little girl in a few short months and right after that Tyler will finally graduate from ASU! It will be so nice to be free from school...at least until he goes back for his masters. Lots to look forward to in 2011!
These are just some random pictures of when it snowed in Mesa. It was so crazy to see it coming down like that. It was pretty magical!


2 comments:
I like Krew's basketball hoop. I wanna get one for Danzo! Maybe they can play together soon? We're thinking of having a bbq sometime this week to get everyone together. Let's be in touch!
Hey Ash I miss you in the apartments! I want to come see your house and want you to see little Chaycelee and catch up:) talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment