Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ch Ch Ch Changes

There have been a lot of changes going on around here lately and I am thankful for every one of them. About two weeks ago we moved out of our apartment and into a little house in Mesa. I can't even begin to tell you how glorious it is to not be so cramped and surrounded by nosey neighbors. An added bonus is having a back yard to let Krew run wild and enjoy being a boy.

Another BIG change is coming our way in the form of a baby! Wright baby #2 is on it's way and is due to arrive in May. It wasn't exactly planned but was definitely a welcomed suprise. I am 18 weeks along and starting to feel a little bit more like myself each day. I had quite a bout of morning sickness with this one that lasted ALL DAY and night but thankfully it only lasted for a month. I still haven't regained my energy but am hoping that will appear anyday now. I've been recieving weekly shots since 16 weeks with this baby to hopefully keep this one cooking alittle bit longer and will keep recieving them until 36 wks. We have an ultrasound on Tuesday and we are so excited to find out what we will be having, even though I am 100% sure it's a girl. (Hopefully my motherly intuition is on the right track!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

By the way, we've got your rocking chair! We'll have to bring it over for you soon so you can get it settled in your decor and so we can see your new house!