Okay since I haven't posted anything new I thought I would try to do one today. We haven't really been doing much this summer other than enjoying time together. Tyler only had to take one summer school class so he's had all the free time in the world(besides work), to hang out with us. We've only taken two trips and that was to California with Tyler's family and then up to Show-Low to visit my mom and get out of the heat. I need one more vacation to be satisfied!!!
We did decide to buy a new car though. That's pretty much been my excitement for the past couple of weeks. We ended up deciding on getting a Mazda3. It's a great car for us especially in the mileage department since Tyler has his business going and has to drive everywhere.
Krew is now into everything since he's learned how to walk. Boy does he keep me going! He is always leaving a trail behind him and I can't keep the house clean longer than 3 minutes before he is into something else. I guess that is the life of a 15 month old!!
As for me...I'm just enjoying the life of a house wife.There is nothing greater than being able to hang out with my boy all day long. I'm so grateful for my little family!
4 comments:
Wow Ashli you look good... I mean real good.
What do u mean I had a bunch of free time this summer? I was workin like a dog.
Krew does destroy everything. I call him captain destructo.
Wow honey, you actually looked at our blog! But I have to admit, you kind of sound creepy.
What a cute little post. Glad you could FINALLY do one! Now just keep it up!!! Give Krew kisses from me until we see him soon!
Just for the record, Ashli is the one that made this playlist and I think it would be important that I be allowed to make the blogs official playlist. Vote for me.
Post a Comment