Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Krew Bear


(these are for you Grandma!)

Krew is now 15 months, and such a love bug. He has finally turned into a cuddly boy, something I have always wanted. He loves to fall asleep on us now and will acutally let us hold him and kiss him. Plus he gives us LOTS of kisses back. I just don't know what I am going to do when he grows up.


Here are some things that he is up to:


-He claps


-He can do patty cake and rolls it


-He gives pretty darn good kisses


-He bites my face when he is done with my kisses


-He can march


-He screams as loud as he can just for attention


-He will eat ANYTHING!


-And He loves his blankies




He is the apple of our eye and we just can't get enough of him. He is perfect in everyway. We love you Krew Bear!

7 comments:

Ashcroft, Mills, Harper, Wright, Page said...

Oh, Krew Bear....your a dandy! I love and miss you so much. XOXO
Grandma Cindy

a harper girl said...

What a darling little boy...growing up sooo fast! Lexi and Krew will hopefully have lots of fun together!

Matt and Liz said...

he's so cute ashli. i'm glad we got to see eachother if only for a little while the other day. we should get together more often.

Jill Rosenhan said...

I cant stop looking at those pictures! He is the cutest thing ever!!! You should enter him in a cutest baby contest! Its so great to hear your updates! :)

Tyler Dub said...

You left a couple things out that he likes. He likes to fall. He likes to hurt himself (on accident ofcourse) and he likes to pull everything out of every cupboard and closet he can. He also enjoys a good ride on a skateboard.

Unknown said...

Just when you think you've got a routine, they throw another curve ball, don't they? Precious guy that Krew!

Tyler said...

What does it mean to be the apple of an eye? I never understood that expression. I expect an answer by the time I get home from work.