Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update!

I'm trying to blog on Tylers iPhone so bare with me. We haven't had Internet for about a month now so this is about as good as it's going to get. I'll try to give a little update but it won't let me upload pictrues but I'll keep trying.
On March 13th we were able to be sealed in the mesa temple. It was a beautiful experience for us not to mention a beautiful ceremony. It was so worth it to have our sweet baby boy with us. It is truely a blessing to be able to go to the temple and to be able to have our families forever.
Other than that I have been re-doing Krews room. It's taken alot of time but not alot of money to get it done. Its mostly been alot of painting walls and furniture and hanging up curtains. I finally used my sewing machine that I got for my birthday and made a pillow for his room. It actually turned out great! I know it is the easiest thing to make but it was quite a challenge learning the tricks of my new machine! I'll have to post pictures as soon as I learn how from this phone.
We've been trying to get ready for Krew's birthday. In one month he'll be a year. Who knew time went so fast? I'm thinking about having a party but we'll see what happens!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Say WHAT!? A year already? A birthday party would be a must!

Matt and Liz said...

i want to see what his room look like

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Congrats on getting sealed! It was fun running into you the other day. I still remember the day your water broke at Kar Che...I can't believe it's been a year!