Growing and Growing!
Well our baby boy is ten whole pounds!Can you believe it? I took him to the doctor last week and he was in the 10-25% for his age. The doctor was amazed at healthy and happy he was. He has doubled his birth weight and he's only ten weeks. So that made me really happy. He had to get three shots while we were there and it just about broke my heart. He's not a big cryer at all and he just about balled his eyes out. I had to hold him down while the nurse gave them to him and it tore me apart. But he was fine after I got to hold him and comfort him a little bit. Lets just say next time Tyler is going to take him!
3 comments:
i reallly hate the whole shot thing.
glad to hear he's doing so well!
Uh, Ashli, seriously that is the cutest picture ever as your main photo. Your family is sooo cute!
Post a Comment